Sunday, June 07, 2009

On my birthday itself, I'd spent half with boyfriend and the other half with family.

First of all, boyfriend took me to Fish&Co (glass house) for lunch, which was fantastic, I must say. I had New york fish and chips which has cheese in it. *Yummm! After that, we headed down to the Cathay for our movie of the day, Blood: The Last Vampire. The movie wasn't up to my expectations and honestly, it was just crap. By the way, they don't call the blood suckers vampires, they call it demons. So when the demons showed their true forms, you can actually hear people laughing. Haha, guilty as charged, I laughed too. By the way, it was a M18 movie and I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW! Boyfriend had to point it out to me, if not, I don't think I'll realise it. The M18 sign was hung outside the theatre door and I didn't notice it. Haha. I was totally shocked! How blur can I be?

Anyway, for the other half, I had dinner with my family at Sushi Tae, the one we went exactly 1 year ago. Haha.

Thanks guys! :D

Yesterday, Yeesuan and Yeening came over for a movie marathon and we had a sleep over. During the December holiday, we totally should do this again. It's more relexing, agree? :D

Today was the 6sincere gathering, after so many trys to organise one, we finally had it today! Quite a number had changed alot, some stayed the same. Well, for Mr Alex Lee, he looked the same to me, although he claim that he had grown side ways, which I totally disagree. :D Everyone gathered outside J8's pasta mania and went in after awhile and it was on Mr lee, his treat, ain't that nice. But one thing I won't forget was what Cheryl did for me today. Arriving with a box of cake, she said it was for Mr alex lee. But after having all the delicious pizza, Manting asked me if I could accompany her to the restroom, everyone does that, so I suspected nothing. So yea, I accompanied her. But upon arriving back, everything became really suspicious, cheryl was outside when we walked back, manting told me to wait for awhile before entering, saying, "I don't know what's wrong with them, ai ya!"(Lols!) So thoughts ran through my mind and I begun to fear for what's to come. Entering with fear and curiousity, everyone were looking at me and a beautiful chocolate cake was on the table. Everyone started singing the traditional song so loud that I covered my face to hide the redness. I couldn't believe what's happening was actually happening and I didn't know what to do. While cutting the cake, I was still shocked and embaressed that my hands were shaking. THANKYOU CHERYL THAM! For everything and I Love you TONS LOADS! What would I do without you, bestie? Your Birthday, you watch out! Haha.

After that, Mr alex lee and a few girls left and the rest head down to orchard's starbucks to chill and have coffee together. I wonder what will happen to us in the future, some of us will be married( Hey! You guys gotta invite the entire 6 sincere to you wedding alright? :D), with different careers and such. I hope we'll still have such gatherings in the years to come. Anyway, we everyone talked about the past and were laughing about it. Walked around town and then it's time to head out of town. Everyone went home, except 6. Cheryl, Terrence, Matthias, Daniel, Zhizhen and me headed to Dan's new condo to do more chatting and chilling. The night was still young... :D

Haha, yea and then everyone headed home.

Have more gatherings yea? :D

Goodnight people!
Jol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home