Monday, November 16, 2009

TLT are gonna go on holiday once again.
This time, we're heading to central Europe.
Damn excited.

But, I've a tad feeling that the tour group is gonna be real small this time.
Reason being, they were on the verge of cancelling the trip due to an insufficient number of people in the group.
Pathetic, that means that there's a low chance of having cute guys to check out.
Oh wait, I totally missed out the Hot Locals.
Haha, I'm only joking. (Jo, please don't kill me. :D)
Anyway, they manage to fill the final few spots to activate the tour.

BUT,
I was told that if the tour was cancelled, TLT and family will head to the states instead.
The minute I heard that,
"Cancel the tour then!" I said.
Seriously, I don't mind heading to the states again.
Wanna visit Dallas this time and furthermore, I prefer to go free&easy.

Looking back, I really miss the time TLT had in the states.
Especially the stay at Uncle David's.
Their place was brilliant.
Especially the surrounding nature.
Imagine the fresh air, the breath-taking view,
it's an atmosphere we'll never have here in Singapore.
Now, I feel like migrating. Haha.
Now now, don't judge me on that.

Anyway, I seriously can't wait for the upcoming holiday.
But the crappy thing is that, before the holiday starts, I've 2 papers to sit for.
Suck big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home