Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oh crap, I think I just felt an earthquake, but now it's gone.

At first, I thought I was just feeling alil giddy or something, but there's no reason I should be. So, I looked around and saw that some of my stuff were swaying to and fro. Not to mention, it kinda freaked me out because when I looked out the window to see if there's any response from the people outside (apparently not), I felt the building shake to and fro too. Then, images of buildings crashing down flashed through my head, I said to myself, "Oh shit!". I rushed out my room to have more reassurance, but apparently, my aunt was still going on with her cooking and my bro in his room. But, the 6 lights hanging from my ceiling were still swaying alil.

"Honestly, until now, I'm still having my doubts about what just happened. Maybe it's just my imagination or maybe, we can just tune in to tonight's news and see what's really going on. If there's nothing related, then probably, boredom is REALLY taking over my freaking mind."

Scratch that, because I was given a DEFINITE ANSWER! My mum told me that she, too, experienced it in her office and she said that it was pretty bad. So I guess I wasn't hallucinating. But, none the less, Let's just watch the news tonight.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 PM , Blogger ahyao said...

lol ifelt it too.
i tot my chair was spolit or smth. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home