Wednesday, November 11, 2009


When you lose the respect of your students,
You lose them totally.

Well, had the worst chemistry lesson today.
Don't know what exactly happened to me today.
Kept making those unforgiveable mistakes.
Worst, I was put down quite harshly.
Totally lost the motivation to work my brain again.
I kind of felt that I had lost something today, something that I really hold dear to me.
Respect.
The worst kind of feeling I've ever felt in my entire 17 years of life.
I've never felt so worthless before.

Nevermind. Whatever man.
I'll get it back one day.
But, I'll never know when.
And, once again, I've lost the motivation to drag myself to school again.

This small phase of life is just crap.
Is it worth being thrown away, or being kept in mind?
I guess a philosopher has the answer to that question.

"A dream of fairytales"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home