Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Alright, I know that I've not been writing. Too bad, deal with it. :)

Anyway, it's weeks into my 5 weeks holiday and sadly, it's about to end. I'll have to meet new peeps(not even sure if they're gonna be) on 5th oct and I'm seriously nervous and more or less frighten for that day to come. Knowing where I study, it's pretty obvious what I'm afraid of. Sometimes, I regret entering that school but, on the other hand, if I didn't, I wouldn't have met wonderful people like W46M. It was really a relief to have them as my classmates whom are people who don't scares the shit out of me. However, happy moments don't always last. Everyone will be posted to a new class by end of this holiday. On a brighter side, we might end up in a class who are better. But, on a darker side, it's gonna be a different story or rather, a tragic one. Maybe I'm exaggerating alil, but you guys should know what I mean. Even fights/quarrels happened between classes, so let's not mention about inner conflicts.

Talking about that, even in my own school foodcourt, 2 ignorant dudes picked a fight just because they bumped into each other. Can't they just say sorry?

Anyway, no matter what, I'm still glad to have known W46M. :D

Besides that, during this holiday, Cheryl brought me to the Bottle Tree Village and we did prawning and all I can say is, FUNNNNNN! :D I mean, yea it's nothing I've ever did before and furthermore, I don't even dare to take the hook out of the prawn's ..... mouth? I've to give it to Cheryl, cause she did all the work. She took out most of the hooks and also, taught me how to, and she did all the slaughtering! Well, she was afraid too but, she's the most daring girl I've ever met. She plucked out all the prawn's legs and pincers while I cleaned off the prawn's eggs. I couldn't help thinking it was so cruel to pluck those out while it's still living and breathing or rather, wide awake and aware of what's coming at them! I've seen alot of animal cruelty videos and well, it's happening right infront of me. So, eventually we took the longest time to clean our prawns ( which so happens that there's alot to clean cause we caught 24 in 2 hours! Isn't that amazing? :D Yea, but not as much for the slaughtering.), one of the uncle actually came over to help us with the cleaning and the cooking too. It was really kind of him, so we offered him some of our day's catch. :) Anyway, I've also learnt that there's a pet sitting job, here in Singapore, but too bad, the spot was filled up. However, I gotta say, I was very motivated to get that job.

I think that's it for now.
Gonna crash.
Goodnight!

Jol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home