Saturday, June 27, 2009

Well, apparently, I'm quarantined till 3rd of July. Not that I've the virus, just that one of my classmate have been tested positive of the virus. I really hope she's doing fine and of cause, hope she's well.

A couple of my friends and I were suppose to attend this Acres briefing today, but because we're quarantined, we have to be socially responsible, told be Clare herself, didn't know she's that mature. Haha. Anyway, I was looking forward to the briefing and I bet all my friends were too. Oh well, mature Clare wrote an email on our behalf and I hope they'll make an exception.

Anyway, things between Jo and I are ay-okay. But of cause, I gotta give it to him, he was pretty mad that night but when he called me the next day, he was the first to break the ice. As for me, I was still pretty uptight about the fight. I'm not angry or anything like that, as mentioned in the previous entry, I had no clue on how to face him or even talk to him normally. But, yea, he broke the ice first and in no time, I was back to teasing him and my oh-so-childish ways. I don't think anyone will ever overtake him in the job he does, and that is, loving a girl like me.

Though I've only been living for 17 years, I don't think anyone can ever stand my personality, or perhaps they can, for awhile. :D And honestly, for now, Jo is doing a real good but I'm not sure about the future. Haha. *Yea laugh, Jolene. Laugh while you still can...

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM , Blogger clare said...

i sense the sarcam. :( so mean. :( hahahahaha. major ass. gonna whack your head in class!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home